Medical Homes Make a Difference
Our Patient-Centered Medical Home tailors health care to meet your needs while using evidence based guidelines. We don't just treat illness--we work with you to achieve and maintain wellness. We're also here to coordinate and provide optimal access to the care you need, when you need it--whether through an in-person visit or online via our patient health portal.
Your health care team will coordinate your care with the other elements of the health system. This includes subspecialty care, hospitals, home health, nursing homes, and any public or private community services that may beneifit you.
Communication is Key
You can easily reach your care team for anything you need reguarding your care, either by calling our office directly or 24/7 online through our patient health portal from the comfort of your home.
Our Team Starts with You
You will be an active participant on your health care team. through shared decision making, we will achieve your optimal health and wellness. Your role on the team includes the following items:
• Bring concerns and questions to discuss with your care team.
• Provide a list of all your medications, including supplements you buy in the store.
• Call us before going to the Emergency Room (ER) or let us know as soon as possible that you have been to the ER or urgent care.
• When you go elsewhere for care, such as a specialist office or are seen out of town, please request that your care
information be sent to our office.
• Be Informed and Involved in Your Health Care Decisions.